A company's computer network is crucial for the proper functioning of its information system. Its purpose is to centralise data and software resources to enable employees to communicate, share information and surf the Internet in complete security.
WIN, an IT expert, assists small and medium-sized companies, SMEs, large groups and institutions in the creation, implementation and management of their corporate IT network.
How to set up an efficient computer network?
Setting up the network architecture
This consists of defining the network needs according to the size of the company and the activities that will be carried out on this network. It is also important to define the area covered (one floor or several levels) and the number of Ethernet connections. By studying the network needs and expectations, a suitable, reliable and efficient network architecture will be established.
As part of the design and upgrade of the network architecture, WIN ensures that an optimal security policy is adopted. We will configure the basic parameters of the equipment, such as IP addresses, subnet masks, ports, etc.
We also configure advanced features, such as routing protocols or network security, to ensure efficient and secure network operation. We test the configured equipment to ensure that it is working properly and document all configurations to facilitate long-term network maintenance and management.
Administration and monitoring
Network equipment health monitoring is a process that aims to identify or anticipate malfunctions in the network infrastructure, such as devices and equipment. It allows us to detect risks and take the necessary measures.
We also put in place a business continuity plan (BCP) that guarantees the integrity of the IT system and provides alternative solutions in the event of equipment failure.
Services offered by WIN
WIN offers you a complete range of efficient and secure services:
- Installation of the computer network and cabling,
- Installation and networking of workstations,
- Configuration of the infrastructure, the system and the computer network,
- User and access management,
- Maintenance of the computer network,
- Management of the internal LAN/WLAN architecture,
- Management of the extended multi-site WAN network infrastructure,
- Network security optimisation (firewall configuration, monitoring, reporting and maintenance, private networks, VPN, etc).
- A single point of contact,
- A controlled budget,
- A selection of the best technologies.