WIN is a company based in Geneva with more than 20 years of experience and a network that extends to more than 80 countries. We have at our disposal the human, technical and material resources necessary to offer you quality services, adapted to your needs and up to your requirements. We respond to our clients' needs in a preventive or curative manner.
We offer a wide range of services, such as : investigation, insurance expertise, cybersecurity, viral communication, strategic intelligence, training and audits. We intervene regularly at national and international level for individuals and professionals.
Our team consists of experts from the intelligence, law enforcement and communication. At WIN, all the professionals are experts in their field.
- Define the client's needs;
- Feasibility study, means, deadline and quotation;
- Completion of the mandate;
- Report to the client and evaluate solutions.
Our added value
- Our offer: Tailor-made solutions, adapted to your needs;
- Our expertise: Our team is composed of multidisciplinary specialists;
- Our network: We provide you with solutions in Switzerland and abroad through our international partners;
- Your results: We help you to achieve your objectives, improve your results and reduce your risks.
Republic and Canton of Geneva
The private investigator's main mission is to find elements that can be used in trials or legal proceedings. Investigation and shadowing are his daily lot, but without leaving the legal framework.
National Union of Private Investigators
The National Union of Private Investigators (SNARP - France Détectives) is the oldest union in the sector and the largest with over 200 member establishments. It is the interlocutor of the supervisory Ministry and represents the profession of Private Investigation Agents in the profession's control body, the CNAPS.
National Council for Private Security Activities
The national council for private security activities (CNAPS) is a French administrative police service, attached to the Interior Ministry, as an agency of the public administration. It is responsible for issuing authorisations to operate in the private security sector on behalf of the State, supervising actors (natural or legal) in the private security sector.